Any experience with these tires

Buck531

http://bucky.kicks-ass.net/pics/tires

I just picked these up for $140 for the pair. I already have rims to put them on. They're MUCH softer than the Nitto's I have in the garage. I guess I heard they're like between a DR and a full slick.

Theyre Mickey Thompson Sportsman Pro. 26x9.5x16. For the price.. and I needed some type of tire other than a street tire by next Friday.. this was my only choice.

Originally posted by 1fstgtp:

u talking about my nitto's that u have had since like oct. The ones with maybe 5 more passes left on them?

Weren't they bakers?

Yeah.. those.. the ones that have the belts showing through on the sides.. graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Guest racinbird
Originally posted by Tenzig:

The MT's like it hawt. ;)

+1 I had a pair back on my old 69 firebird, stick pretty well HOT. I even had to scerw them to the bead, they spun on the rim on a hard launch

Originally posted by gearhead559:

pros they suck ,,,thats why i went 2 et street.hell they may work on a front drive car but ive never had good luck with them

Well, I only paid $140 for them.. shipped. I'm not pushing nearly the power you are (most likely). Anything right now is better than a bald ass drag radial and street tires. :D