An even better project car.....and it's a Honda

SHIEF

Guest 1sweet3.4

"Now is your chance to own one of the coolest cars EVER! Hand painted racing stripes, giant fog lights, 2 cylinder 36 hp air-cooled motor and 40 miles to the gallon (aprox) WHO COULD RESIST!"

Yet prolly has similar torque specs to b 16. that is a pretty cool little car though. For a thousand bucks? reserve is met at a grand? wtf. hell it's old enough you could just get antique license plates and you'd save that much money on tags.

Guest vtecura
thats back in the day when honda built tiny ass cars with motorcycle engines in them...i saw one for sale in dublin, so i went in to work and tried looking up a fender in our parts catalog for it, the fender alone cost 790 + shipping and we only found 2 in existance in some dealerships in utah r somthing...so parts are hard to find, i was thinking of buying a 72 c600 (basicly a civic hatch) and dropping in a s2000 drivtrain. the plan fell thru tho. that would actually be a fun car to autoX in i think. sombody buy it!

Originally posted by buckeye:

for the people that know me I used to have one and I have discussed geting it back becouse I still have the title and know where it is/ was. With a 1000 cc bike motor bolted in it is said to be a 10 sec street car.

when we driving?

I wana see that happen.