Need someone to haul the mustang....

Amy

Where in PA? I assume the one way is there? 2 wheel dolly ok? After I dropped you off, would I leave then or do you need me to stay?

Only reason I ask is because I could do it, but I would want to miss minimal to no work/school

LMK

Matt

I have to go to Kauffman Motorsports in Dillsburg (not harrisburg) PA I am trying one last option this evening so I dont have to go... but if I do.. I just need dropped off ... then they will fix the car and I can drive it back.

Does this sound about right...

http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?ed=xTowJeV.wimQQVd6MsEKU7USFw--&csz=43209&country=us&tcsz=dillsburg%2C+PA&tcountry=us

I figure on the way there I'll average 10mpg, and on the way back 15 if i'm lucky.

Just in gas your looking at around $120 on the high side, and we can work out something for food/my time.

LMK, PM or reply here.

What does your car need? I don't know the full story but, I am guessing that Kauffman Motorsports isn't the only place that can fix it. I fully recommend Paul's Automotive in Cincy. It is a large well established Mustang (Ford motor) only shop.

Tom

Pauls Automotive fucked my car in the first place and a few others I know. They are the most horrible people I have ever met. I gave thema 2800 dollar spending limit, and stressed that fact I couldnt go over it. I walked out the door a few days later with a 6700 dollar bill a screwed up tune that had to be fixed 3 times and a car that had to be jumped everyday for a month. So sorry but I wouldnt let pauls automotive touch anything ever again that I own I would rather drive to Europe than go back.

Thanks anyways... sorry to be so pissy but it was a bad bad bad experience and I have a lawyer over it.