05 commercial with Steve McQueen...I want to SEE

Jelloman4571647545499

whats people. i was tlaking to a guy at my work today and he told me about a 05 mustang commercial that has a farmer cut a path in the cornfield and steve mcqueen comes out and drives the car. i thought that this vid was posted before but i couldnt find it in the search areas. i would like to see this vid if anyone has a link. thanks

yeah but the car should have been bullit green not silver. I love silver cars which is why my bird is silver. Like I said though it should have been bullit green and there was no charger to chase. ;-} There would be a kewl commerical when the new charger comes out.

Later,

jay

Originally posted by Spidey2721:

yeah but the car should have been bullit green not silver. I love silver cars which is why my bird is silver. Like I said though it should have been bullit green and there was no charger to chase. ;-} There would be a kewl commerical when the new charger comes out.

Later,

jay

Oh you ABSOLUTELY KNOW Chrysler will reference the Mustang or the Bullit movie in some subtle way in their Charger ad campaign.

Oh wait scratch that. If the ad man/woman in charge is old enough to have seen Bullit in theatres they won't. If they're young they will.

Thats my guess. Because, well, young people is stoopid. ;)

Originally posted by Jelloman457:

whats people. i was tlaking to a guy at my work today and he told me about a 05 mustang commercial that has a farmer cut a path in the cornfield and steve mcqueen comes out and drives the car. i thought that this vid was posted before but i couldnt find it in the search areas. i would like to see this vid if anyone has a link. thanks

"Search" is your friend(2nd page of this catagory)

http://columbusdiscgolf.com/images/cornfield.wmv

Originally posted by Drunkendubber:

Its sweet

Steve is ultimate Cool

And he's dead, I'd appriciate them not hacking him into commercials for shitty cars. ;)

Beside, his best driving wasn't done in no mustang... http://www.autotrend.com/pic/9610.jpg

Will the new chargers come with a 12ga sawed off? tongue.gif