PINKS

SPLN SUX

That was a waste of 30 minutes of my life. So many problems with that show. They talk Street Racing then it became a ET race. They should just run it as heads up and use the Tree. No reason to look under the hood of each persons car since the guy said the other was talking crap then just race and take the ride. They could have done 2 different races instead of 1. HOW MANY CAR LENGTHS...thats stupid.

Originally posted by speedytang:

That was a waste of 30 minutes of my life. So many problems with that show. They talk Street Racing then it became a ET race. They should just run it as heads up and use the Tree. No reason to look under the hood of each persons car since the guy said the other was talking crap then just race and take the ride. They could have done 2 different races instead of 1. HOW MANY CAR LENGTHS...thats stupid.

Yea but that really happens. I have spotted and been spotted cars before. Its just a way to try to make a very unfair race fair.

Originally posted by speedytang:

I didn't see anything about ETs... People give people spots all the time on the street. And a lot of times you do get to look under the hood of the other car.

Didn't seem that bad to me. The host reminded me of StockLX for some reason.

Guest BlownV6
This is actually how street racing is in most other big cities like Chicago, Houston, Miami...etc. I just moved here from Chicago in January and the street racing scene between Chicago and Columbus is completely different.

Originally posted by Novi2kGTP:

This is actually how street racing is in most other big cities like Chicago, Houston, Miami...etc. I just moved here from Chicago in January and the street racing scene between Chicago and Columbus is completely different.

graemlins/nod.gif

Just about any race from a line is heads up, but those seem to be few and far between... everyone LOVES to race from a roll it seems like. Not my cup of tea, but racing's racing right? smile.gif

Lame show I watched it the one dude called the other guy out.. AND ASKED FOR 14 CARS !!!!! dude has reason to talk shit if he can pwn a Formula with spray by 15 cars. Also the other dude sand bagging was gay and shit tooo. Like ohh I need more cars!... I thought it was a lame setup. If someone called me out and i ran a 11 second card then all they had was a 13 second car and they bitched i would just have went home.