Any transmission dealers around?

Tractor

lol I guess I should have said cheap. I was thinking more of some rebuild shop that stocks them that I could do some dealing/trading with. I got several other transmissions 1 of which is worth a bit more than the turbo transmission that I want.

Evan

Thanks guys I found a newly rebuild turbo 350 and 203 transfer case on ebay. I'm picking it up friday.

BTW Its going into my trail truck so none of those drag racing trannys for me.

Guest buckeyefarmboy

what? did you finally get tired of the clutch clusterfawk? shit man i would of traded you even graemlins/nutkick.gif up for my 400 and case for your sm465 hell i would of helped put it in. graemlins/finger.gif

[ 24. May 2005, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: farmboy ]

I thought you might, but I figured you would rather play with your truck sooner than after trying to piece together stuff to put in a clutch pedel and crap. I'll probably put my NP 205 on the 203 as a doubler at some point anyway just for the shits and grins.

I wanna do the auto because while I was laying under it last weekend I decided that it would be a major pain in the ass to have to remove the sm465 and 205 from the truck and do a throwout bearing in 3 to 6 months anyway and this way I've eliminated all problems except cooling lines which are only a problem if they break.

Truck will probably take a little drive across the farm by this monday.

Evan