anybody read the Dispatch yesterday?

large_x7

Three dozen Ohio counties (including Franklin, I believe) fail to meet the EPA's clean air standards for soot and smog. One of the countermeasures that is being considered is E-Check. Noooooo!!!

Sorry but I don't have access to the Dispatch Online, so if somebody wants to cut and paste the text, that would be great.

In other news, its warm outside and I'm going to (hopefully) finish putting my car back together.

I don't think an emission testing is close. Look at what happened when mandatory court appearance came up a couple months ago. The stupid idiots, sorry mindless retards, is a better description, forgot to triple the size of the Ohio court system to accommodate the increase in court traffic. I lived in south Florida most of the 90's where emissions is tested every year, if you don't pass, you don't get tags. To start some thing like that here, a lot of money needs to be spent to get the infrastructure in place to run such a system.