Carquest Discount for CR members!

Guest rperry74

Guest rperry74

Car Quest, 4011 E. Main St. in Whitehall

(614) 231-4518.

I have gotten the store manager to set up a special discount account for Columbus Racing.com members. I am there everyday, usually only one Saturday a month. Just let us know you are a cr.com member and the discount is yours. Eventually if there are enough people buying things like brake pads and such, the discount will get even deeper on those items. Just ask for me, Roger, let me know who you are and I will hook you up. Buckeye was in the other day. And, I may be able to swing deals (read nearly free) on machine work like rotors and flywheels. We can also make hoses. Also, it will help when you guys call, to let me know if someone has better pricing. I can get that handled, but I need to know. Anyway, I thought this would help some of you out a little bit because someone is always breaking something, or just doing routine maintenance. graemlins/thumb.gif

[ 06. July 2005, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: Aggressor ]

Originally posted by I Sell Shit:

Car Quest, 4011 E. Main St. in Whitehall

(614) 231-4518.

I have gotten the fat, lazy guy I work for to set up a special discount account for Columbus Racing.com members. graemlins/thumb.gif

Fixed. :D J/k Patrick....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CarPartsGuy43110
I am the manager of the above mentioned CARQUEST store, (Purveyor works for me). There is a special account set up for ColumbusRacing.com members, the pricing is pretty good now, but the more that it is used, the deeper the discounts will be. We also make hydraulic hoses, turn flywheels, turn drums and rotors, press on and off strut assemblies, and we have a bearing press all in house. We can get engine and head work done, (sorry, no performance mods), but if you need a head or block milled or checked for cracks or anything of that nature, we can get that done at our Silver Drive store. Pretty good pricing on machine shop work, I will give ColumbusRacing.com members 30% off all shop work done in house. And BTW, SlowZ06, you can kiss my fat ass!