How to do dispose of old gas?

Devils Advocate

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Tulo:

The first time me and cody changed his oil, we just dug a hole and poured it in there.... graemlins/nonono.gif

nothing has happened yet :D and that was... a long time ago graemlins/thumb.gif

Guest stvbreal
I thought any quick oil change place would take it. Or an Autozone or PepBoys maybe? Or Syphen the old gas out and just light it on fire and let it burn. hehe

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by EvilEvo:

I thought any quick oil change place would take it. Or an Autozone or PepBoys maybe? Or just light it on fire and let it burn out. hehe

good bonfire starter ;)

Guest nevarmore
Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard Pee:

Let me have it I will put it to use the next time we are at kmart and those kids act up with the burnouts and racing tongue.gif

Tell them that gasoline works better than the bleach trick.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Tulo:

The first time me and cody changed his oil, we just dug a hole and poured it in there.... graemlins/nonono.gif

That reminds me, the above is purely fictional, thought up for entertainment purposes only. That or it was a dream. ;) [/QB]

what he said too

pour it in beer bottles and sell it to the ricers at kmart as if it were some imported beer...

best part of doing this is making the bottles empty to pour the gas into.... not to mention you get ur money back

-

or you could bottle it up and sell it for cheap to the ricers saying its an octane booster that they can pour it in with their regular gas adding 10+ hp : x

pour it in beer bottles and sell it to the ricers at kmart as if it were some imported beer...

best part of doing this is making the bottles empty to pour the gas into.... not to mention you get ur money back

-

or you could bottle it up and sell it for cheap to the ricers saying its such a high octane that they can pour it in with their regular gas and have decent racing gas : x