black civic?

Black ITR Guy

Guest SweeeetSilvia
Originally posted by Ricochet:

My neighbor has a sohc EX running mid/high 13's on 9.5psi with stock internals so please stop saying stupid shit

Is your neighbor still in high school? I came up on a kid who purchased one from a guy in his neighborhood and I asked him if he still had the sohc or swapped the b16/b18 etc. He didnt know which motor he had, or even the type of kit he had on it.

graemlins/nonono.gif

Also- maybe this was the black Civic that is running around with just an intercooler and no turbo? Yeah, this world has lost it. graemlins/gay.gif

Guest infamous me 235
was he a tall skinny guy, if you could tell? there used to be a black turbo civic that went to my school, he bought it like it was and was trying to sell it. it was like a 97 with a fll body kit and some rims on it. HE didnt know SHIT about his car. if it's the same kid, then it's david kenny.

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by rl:

There are like 15 black turbo civics in Delaware.

Where at? Apparently I need to leave the dorm more often, because all I see here is rice or primered 3rd-gen V6 f-bodies driven by transplanted West Virginians.

Originally posted by Jack Pee:

Where at? Apparently I need to leave the dorm more often, because all I see here is rice or primered 3rd-gen V6 f-bodies driven by transplanted West Virginians.

Belive it or not Delaware used to be the spot. Every weekend there were hot rods out. Goodyear and Kroger used to be packed. It sucks now.

Guest jpurdy2003
Blame DPD. Whether a rice-burner or a beef-burning V8, they will invent a fix-it ticket for you. I know too many people on campus with mildly modded cars of all kinds who have been victimized.

Originally posted by Veni Vidi Vici:

was he a tall skinny guy, if you could tell? there used to be a black turbo civic that went to my school, he bought it like it was and was trying to sell it. it was like a 97 with a fll body kit and some rims on it. HE didnt know SHIT about his car. if it's the same kid, then it's david kenny.

Thats who I am thinking of.

Martin Sleeper is who he has "tuning it" The kid is one of the dumbest people I have ever had the glory of meeting. he has a problem with the "My buddy" syndrome. EX- "My buddy has a car that will beat yours" "My buddys car sounds better" "My buddy has more money than you"

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by HIgh Risk:

Thats who I am thinking of.

Martin Sleeper is who he has "tuning it" The kid is one of the dumbest people I have ever had the glory of meeting. he has a problem with the "My buddy" syndrome. EX- "My buddy has a car that will beat yours" "My buddys car sounds better" "My buddy has more money than you"

bwuahaha the kid is a fucking tool. so are his friends that still go to my school. know the kid with the black mustang? with rims and side exhaust thats a V6?

Guest SweeeetSilvia
Originally posted by Ricochet:

No, he's 25 and installed the turbo himself.

Well you are talking about some else. I am talking about the same guy Cody went to school with cause I remember going up there to show my car to some friends and he walked up to me talking shit saying my color scheme was rice.

graemlins/gay.gif

Originally posted by BrokenS13:

Well you are talking about some else. I am talking about the same guy Cody went to school with cause I remember going up there to show my car to some friends and he walked up to me talking shit saying my color scheme was rice.

graemlins/gay.gif

Dan, it is. tongue.gif Haha, just kidding

Originally posted by Jack Pee:

Blame DPD. Whether a rice-burner or a beef-burning V8, they will invent a fix-it ticket for you. I know too many people on campus with mildly modded cars of all kinds who have been victimized.

I've never been pulled over by DPD, I've lived here my whole life. My old car was ungodly loud too.

Guest bahnfire318is
Yeah i was just about to say matts car... But this post was made on the 19th, and matt just got his car back from getting the turbo installed this weekend. It might have been david kennys car but the kid fucked up his tranny and its in the shop getting it replaced.