2004 viper in westerville

nlc1179

Guest BLACKBIRD99
Originally posted by nlc1179:

there is a silver 2004 viper off county line. i think the neighborhood is windemere. i was just wondering if it was anyone on here.

A 2004 Viper owner, on here? graemlins/nonono.gif

i think that viper could give any z06 what it wanted ;) and i saw the same one on 270 going oh 90 mph, then a red z8 went flying by to catch it. Tobad i didnt get to see what happened, being as the civic cant even get out of its own way.

Originally posted by B Dubs-b13:

i think that viper could give any z06 what it wanted ;) and i saw the same one on 270 going oh 90 mph, then a red z8 went flying by to catch it. Tobad i didnt get to see what happened, being as the civic cant even get out of its own way.

neither can the sentra

Originally posted by B Dubs-b13:

I would like to see that race. Stock Viper -vs- stock z06. That would be a good one. EvilEvo used to have a Z06 and that thing was nasty.

Guest stvbreal

Hey, nice b-day cake by yer name above yer avatar there. :D

The Z06 was a beasty of a car. Pops Pantera would hand that Viper it's ass on a silver plater. 351 Cleaveland TT. Fastest damn car I have ever been in. I sure miss it. :(

I think I've posted this pick before, wanted to share.

http://ronjohnsonphotography.com/dump/pantera.jpg

Originally posted by jallen100:

Jack Maxton lives about a 1/2 mile from me on Ulry Rd, just past little turtle off of 161. Huge fricking house.

Ummmmm I thought Jack Maxton died like last year.... I dunno if he has a son named Jack Maxton though.

Originally posted by EvilEvo:

Hey, nice b-day cake by yer name above yer avatar there. :D

The Z06 was a beasty of a car. Pops Pantera would hand that Viper it's ass on a silver plater. 351 Cleaveland TT. Fastest damn car I have ever been in. I sure miss it. :(

I think I've posted this pick before, wanted to share.

http://ronjohnsonphotography.com/dump/pantera.jpg

Dude I love that pic. Going to the fruit stand. HA HA Tell pops I said hi.

Originally posted by steve:

Yea he died like 3 years ago. ive seen a red one running around westerville too, mainly around the rec center

I don't think it's been 3 years, but I know he was in a nursing home my lady friend worked at a bit ago. She said he was real sweet. She asked him for his autograph and he got a kick out of it. It was cute cause she brought it to me and you can tell his hand was shaking, but he signed his name and then "home of the best doggon' deals". :D

Anyways, he may have a son or something..