Anyone know Gotham Racing?

Guest Samwy

Guest Samwy

They're a RX7 auto store in Columbus, Ohio.

They are also an Aquamist water injection kit distributor. I'm going to purchase the 2d kit for $725.00. They said they would do the install for $225.00

Has anyone had any experience with this store?

What is their store quality and work competence?

And, does anyone here have good experience installing Aquamist water injection kits?

Sammy

Sammy, thanks again for qualifying Columbus with Ohio. Whenever I read your posts and I see Columbus, I always get a little scared for a second, because I don't know what Columbus you are referencing, so I don't know if I should start recalling all the things I know about Columbus, Indiana or what. But, like a champ, you always come through. Thanks pal.

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

Sammy, thanks again for qualifying Columbus with Ohio. Whenever I read your posts and I see Columbus, I always get a little scared for a second, because I don't know what Columbus you are referencing, so I don't know if I should start recalling all the things I know about Columbus, Indiana or what. But, like a champ, you always come through. Thanks pal.

LOL...John...that comment absolutely made my day!!!