Uh Oh...the Evo8 may have some problems....

Nate1647545505

Guest racinbird
If I just got a choice of a "dream" car to keep for free that I couldnt sell or trade off, then It would have to be something I could actually afford to drive; ins, repairs and maint can't be cheap for those $100,000+ cars...

Psh, nothing wrong with having an Evo as your "dream" car. The AE86 was one of my own dream cars, which seemed out of reach not because of price, but just because I never saw them in person until I finally bought mine. Of course, I have a few "dream " cars, for different reasons.

Mine:

AE86 (Got it, learned a lot from owning it, wish it was faster. Feels like "home")

2nd Gen RX-7 (Got it too. Feels like a very arrogant but capable car.)

240SX hatchback with Sil80 conversion and SR20DET motor.

280Z

3rd gen RX-7

Evo 8 or higher

1st gen Miata

AW11 MR2 supercharged

Mitsubishi Starion

Merkur XR4Ti

MKII Supra

My dream cars aren't monster cars that can blow everything out there away, but things I can obtain if I work for them, and I like it that way.

Of course, if I was offered the choice between a painfully expensive car, and something like an MR2 SC, fuck that shit. I'll take the rich boy's toy, have my way with it, and a few traffic tickets for going well over the speed limit later, sell it and buy all of the cars I want and can actually afford to own and maintain :D

Wow, so this guy dry-reved the piss out of his car like a fuckign ricer, and thinks he accomplished somthing because this asshat with an Evo does not understand the phrase "needs to be tuned when installing intake"?!? Two fags going at it, sounds more like gay sex than something to be proud of.

Originally posted by coltboostin:

Wow, so this guy dry-reved the piss out of his car like a fuckign ricer, and thinks he accomplished somthing because this asshat with an Evo does not understand the phrase "needs to be tuned when installing intake"?!? Two fags going at it, sounds more like gay sex than something to be proud of.

*HANGS FROM YOUR NUTS*

*LOVE*