carpet cleaners (auto)

evan9381

anyone know of some good places to get carpets washed? *mainly* the front of the car, behind pedals, the carpeted area that goes up into the center console, all around the edges where the mat doesnt cover. seats couldnt hurt to be shampood either

and if anyone knows what kind of $ these places charge or a # so i can find out, id appreciate it.

id rather have it done professionally. im tryin to keep my new car nice, and i dont want to screw something up. last time i did that w/ my old car, there was still moisture in the carpet, and the next day (after a summer morning) the car reaked so bad of mold...i almost tore the carpet out. i had to let it air out for a couple days to get rid of the stench

I know a gentleman named Chuck Lawson who has a shop downtown. He did my car two months ago top to bottom. Detailed engine, cleaned carpet, cleaned leather interior, cleaned wheels, buffed and waxed exterior, and even did my floormats! All this for about 100bucks. He's good.

The name of his shop is AAAAA auto detailing service. Call him at 228-5678

Thanks

Jason

depending on his work schedule, a day or so. I would give him a few days to work you in so you can drop it off.

I know alot of you guys dont know me, but I'm very picky about how my ride looks. When I tell people its a 99, most of the time people are shocked. Plus, I have a black car.

Chuck is amazing and very detail oriented. In other words, you get more than you pay for.