Got GTP

The Man of Steele

Well my dad got bored and bought a GTp with some special suspension package. Of course my first response was to slap him for not getting the GTO. But he is old so I am letting it slide for now. He wants an exhaust and maybe a pulley. I don't know shit about the cars so I was looking for some good power up grades.

Originally posted by Burns When He Pees:

Well my dad got bored and bought a GTp with some special suspension package. Of course my first response was to slap him for not getting the GTO. But he is old so I am letting it slide for now. He wants an exhaust and maybe a pulley. I don't know shit about the cars so I was looking for some good power up grades.

Send him our way and we'll take care of him. Anthony posted the link. :D

Originally posted by Burns When He Pees:

I have a cat-back on mine... in my opinion, the stock exhast looks like poop.... (there is a pic in my sig as well as in the "fear me beeches" thread in the picture section. I would deffinately say, Chris would be the best person to get ahold of for help with mods. :cool:

Damn Josh that exhaust is pimp! I didn't really care for how the rearend looked on the new bodystyle but tbe exhuast makes all the difference. graemlins/thumb.gif

So sorry for mucking up your thread. I know shit about DSM's.

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

anytime, i don't care how i have to see the 4 door out, as long as i see it, even if it is from behind

LOL, damnit, not the response I was expecting. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by MJ:

Damn Josh that exhaust is pimp! I didn't really care for how the rearend looked on the new bodystyle but tbe exhuast makes all the difference. graemlins/thumb.gif

So sorry for mucking up your thread. I know shit about DSM's.

Thanks man! :D

Guest stevil
Originally posted by DonkeyPunchmotorsports:

'04 GTP w/Comp G suspension > '04 GTO

Whhhhhaaaaaaat!!? The GTO is known for it's great handling and suspension. I haven't driven either of them, maybe you have... but I think most drivers, unless they're diehard FWD guys and used to racing those cars, would choose a good RWD instead of a good FWD setup.

Originally posted by Redneck Racing:

Whhhhhaaaaaaat!!? The GTO is known for it's great handling and suspension. I haven't driven either of them, maybe you have... but I think most drivers, unless they're diehard FWD guys and used to racing those cars, would choose a good RWD instead of a good FWD setup.

I'd still choose RWD, I just drag FWD cars because the burnouts look cooler. ;)

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

I dont think that is Chris's car. I believe that one has a little turbo on it... ;)

-Marc

Wrong.

That's my car. Note the presence of four doors. :D:D

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

When did you get that gay hood? And is it painted now? tongue.gif

-Marc

Over the winter and no. I'm not keeping it, they fucked it up. But I need something for now, so eat me. It still is, and will always be, faster than both of your cars combined. tongue.gif