Funny thing I just heard

Buckeye1647545503

Ok so my Mom is cheif of information at MidOhio, so she is there after the races are over and most people leave.

So sunday as she was about to pull out she is hearing a bunch of sirens and such, well this is odd becouse MidOhio is in the middle of no freaking where, so she pauses and looksaround. Just as she is about to pull out a caddy cs-v comes OFF TRACK through the false gridd (where they start alot of the races from) flying low followed by mulitple MidOhio crew in trucks and 4 wheelers. They followed the caddy all the way out to the street. Ok so mom turns out and like a minute later two cops come blowing by at a high rate of speed.

We can only guess as to what happened

1. Some cs-v owner snuck on track and was hot lapping a closed course.

2. some NON csv owner stole the car and snuck on track and was hot lapping it.

ether way I thought is was kinda cool and thought worth shareing

wait are you talking about a cts or a cts-v because theyre way different my boyfriends dad has a cts-v and it is so fast and has so much torque it slams your head into the headrest its so pimp :D

Originally posted by pgsrt-4:

wait are you talking about a cts or a cts-v because theyre way different my boyfriends dad has a cts-v and it is so fast and has so much torque it slams your head into the headrest its so pimp :D

There were alot of CTS-V's they had up there to show off last weekend so it is very possible it was one of thoes. There were plenty of regular CTS's there too but I'm sure anyone willing to go through the effort would probably try for the CTS-V. They defintely are bad ass cars.

That story is too funny, do tell more info if you find anything out.