Kabooom

iwishiwascool

Ive blown up so many engines that i refuse to not have guages to tell me whats going on with the engine.

lookie ---

http://www.mrmeanrracing.com/pics/stuff.JPG

I still need 4 more too. That big piece of polished diamond plate is going to be cut like this...

http://www.mrmeanrracing.com/pics/dash.JPG

...and house vacuum, oil pressure, fuel pressure, water temp, oil temp, nitrous pressure OR voltage (not sure if im using nitours or not), a 5" 200mph speedo, and a 5" 9K rpm tach... the rest are 2 5/8.

I dont play around ;)

This sucks. I've blown an engine in every car I've owned, myself, *except* for the hachi. Even my Neon isn't on the original engine... It blew it's original engine under similar circumstances, but instead of a missing plug, the oil filter got itself cracked open. (Don't ask.)

I am sort of suprized that you are not rebuilding it there Ken. Like you said, you make as much in ten minutes as I do all day. So what was that number, somwhere in the millions that you are pulling down. A new motor should be chump change for you. Then again maybe you'll get that Lambo I commented about.

But it STILL AIN'T GONNA RUN 6's right??? graemlins/finger.gif

[ 21. November 2004, 01:07 AM: Message edited by: desperado ]

Originally posted by desperado:

I am sort of suprized that you are not rebuilding it there Ken. Like you said, you make as much in ten minutes as I do all day. So what was that number, somwhere in the millions that you are pulling down. A new motor should be chump change for you. Then again maybe you'll get that Lambo I commented about.

But it STILL AIN'T GONNA RUN 6's right??? graemlins/finger.gif

jesus christ.. are you still salty from getting owned months ago

It's a time constraint smart kid. I've invested far too many hours into this car only to get frustration in return. Someday, if you actually have a fast car that pushes its own limitations, you will understand what it is like. Until then, you can go back to patching your rusty pick up with computer cases and preaching on internet forums on that which you know nothing about.