To buy or not to buy? 90 Mustang LX 5.0

70rsz28

It's a 90 LX 5 liter with 120,000 miles. Its got 5 lug convertion, 17 inch black bullet wheels, Bassani shortie header and h-pipe(not cats), flowmaster cat back, sloted rotors, a proffesionaly build rear end with an aubur diff and 3.55 gear with less than 10,000 miles and some other misc. stuff. It was broadsided on the passenger side and totaled but he said he would sell it for $1000. Also its and auto.

If I buy it I'll be selling some parts if you want anything pm me.

I'll take some tomorrow and then I'll post them. Its pretty messed up but the damage is only on the passenger door mostly but it didn't reach within 2 ft of the front or rear whell well areas.

P.S. what is a good site for hostin the pics...I have never posted pics on CR before.

Well I bought it. I figured that whatever parts I don't use I could sell and prolly get back out of them what I paid for the car, the interior is almost perfect so after I get it I'll post what I'm sellin if anyone is interested. Send me a pm if you want any specific parts. I'm also gonna sell the AOD and prolly the motor, it has 139,000 miles and doesn't smoke any oil. I would be willing to sell the motor whole or part it out if anyone would want specific parts(short block, heads, intake, ect.).