Project Supra

Art

So far: Fan clutch(old was stuck and it sounded like an airplane) Thermostat (replaced it last night, it was stuck so I got to drive the supra to work while scrapping the INSIDE windows) power steering belt, new plugs (old were sitting in puddles of oil thanks to the valve cover seals leaking)Air filter, oil change, radiator flush

Compression is 140 to 143 in all 6 cylinders

Have parts for: all seals and gaskets, new turbo, new injectors, water pump, timing belt & tensioner,

Need: Exhaust system, suspension, brake kit

Having so much fun.

Originally posted by 00Smurf:

nice new turbo. good luck with the exhaust its a bitch to unbolt the downpipe.

They're actually not that hard if you have alot of extensions. You just have to get at it from under the car for 2/3 of the bolts, and then remove the last one from the top so the DP doesn't fall on you.

And congrats on getting the car to run Art. graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by RX7dood:

i have the stripped bolt remover kit from crafsman, i like it and some people from the forum i've let them borrow it think they rock too ;)

+1

I've got a set (Irwin, $25 at Lowes). I use them sometimes on bolts that AREN'T stripped but need some serious persuading to remove! smile.gif