saw the new charger today

supldys

saw my first one on bethel rd today. Was black, and didn't appear to be an R/T or anything like that, just a base model.

Definitely looks...interesting. somewhat like the new magnum.

I think some of the old concepts looked a lot better than the final product

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

I saw it at the car show this year, and one on the road a few weeks ago.

LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME!!! The original and the concept are both 100x better looking than this car. It's a huge disappointment.

AGREED......huge disapointment.

Um why dont you just go to a dodge dealer or their web page if you want to see one.

As a mopar guy I like the car and am impressed by the top of the line models performance "the srt/8" would I have called it a charger, no but it is a nice car thats not too bad looking. Just my opinion which doesnt amount to squat but its mine none the less.

Originally posted by buelliganx1:

Um why dont you just go to a dodge dealer or their web page if you want to see one.

As a mopar guy I like the car and am impressed by the top of the line models performance "the srt/8" would I have called it a charger, no but it is a nice car thats not too bad looking. Just my opinion which doesnt amount to squat but its mine none the less.

Why The hell would I go out of my way if everyone said it was ugly? Use your head.

Originally posted by Y0gi:

Why The hell would I go out of my way if everyone said it was ugly? Use your head.

Ok well then why the hell would you reply in a thread to see a car that someone said was ugly if you had already made your mind up that it was too ugly too look at. Use your head.

Originally posted by Y0gi:

Links or pics or something?

Here's a couple of my Pop's

http://tinypic.com/71k5ew.jpg

http://tinypic.com/71k5xe.jpg

It doesn't hold a candle to the original, but it's fucking tits compared to the Intrepid it's replacing