where to get pressure gauge

Guest lustful

Guest lustful
i am looking for the best place to get a nitrous pressure gauge? doesn't have too look pretty or anything, b/c it will be hidden, just serve its purpose. i am looking for one with all the related fittings etc.. preferably for cheap

Autometer has solid gauges and by what I have heard and have seen from my own experience they are worth the money. They have many styles that would strike your fancy. Usually around 50 dollars for the gauge and plus they make gauge pods for you certain application.

Jegs sells far more than just Autometer Nitrous gauges. Pretty much every nitrous kit maker has them; Jegs has NOS, NX, Edelbrock, ZEX (ugh), etc.

IMO a nitrous pressure gauge you can't see isn't very useful. I have two on my car; one is built-in w/ the bottle heater setup (I have the old-style NX bottle heater), and one in my dash.

Originally posted by SomethingQwik:

Autometer has solid gauges and by what I have heard and have seen from my own experience they are worth the money. They have many styles that would strike your fancy. Usually around 50 dollars for the gauge and plus they make gauge pods for you certain application.

I paid 80 bux for my autometer from JEGS. (105-4328)

I do agree.. it's worth the money.