This > Marc's Cark

Guest jpurdy2003

Originally posted by Kohones:

Cark Dude - that "small noise" in the motor though says you shouldn't be talkin sh-- cause you need to replace that fire breathin engine? :D

Shut up you. Give me a check and that motor will be replaced, and ill be able to beat you AGAIN. tongue.gif

And for gods sake man, if you are going to say a swear word, go for the mother fucking glory smile.gif

-Marc

Originally posted by Bad Ass Black Buick:

No matter what you do with the Cark Marc just remember Buick > Cark.

Dont fool yourself. That car pimp slapped the fastest car you've ever owned remember?? If not, call Kenny, im sure he'll remind you.

Oh, Cark and Z06 > Jeff.

-Marc

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Dont fool yourself. That car pimp slapped the fastest car you've ever owned remember?? If not, call Kenny, im sure he'll remind you.

Oh, Cark and Z06 > Jeff.

-Marc

Marc is bench racing the car from before he bought it, and before it was a broken pile of shit AND his Dad's car all at once! graemlins/lol.gif

Race him in the Malibu! graemlins/supergay2.gif

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Chris, I cant call him out now because he lives in Florida...douche bag.

I can call you out though. Right now, dig. In your car. Pansy.

-Marc

Hence why I said "bench race" you dipshit. graemlins/lol.gif

Since my car is put away for the winter, why not race my truck? Bring whatever you want to race, I choose the road, and let's dance bitch.

Originally posted by Fornicate:

Since my car is put away for the winter, why not race my truck? Bring whatever you want to race, I choose the road, and let's dance bitch.

You mean your shitbox is taken apart, and you havent started your other shitbox project.

"Ill race you in my truck, but I get to pick the road..." Wow. Have you been talking to my brother latley...

-Marc

There was a guy that owned a honda dealership in austraila ,that did one of thse, cause thay have a parts dept. and delivered parts, well eveyother honda store buys a non honda truck seeing as how they don't make one yet....

but he did not wANt to bring honda parts in a differnt brand vehicle, so he made his own accordaruck. Hey at least the guy is faithful to his brand. And has the injinuity to make it work.

but i can only imagine it takes along time delevering parts 1 quarter panel at a time.lol

Originally posted by Fornicate:

I don't think the road will make any real difference in this case graemlins/lol.gif

Hey Marc, don't worry you may get a shot at the Buick if I decide to bring it up next September. That gives you plenty of time to get your broken down POS running, hell while we are at it your dad can join us too, that way I can own your whole family at the same time, Buick > Cark & ZO6.