Grand National? has pics

kshymkiw83

Anyone on here? There is a nice Grandnational that has been sitting in my apartment complex for about 5 days and hasn't moved. I am by Wilson and Trabue.

Sadly though it looks like someone attempted to steal it. The Right Rear quarter window has been busted in, and by the ignition it looks like someone ripped away the steering colum.

Just wandering if it was anyone on here, if so it is a beautiful car on the outside...completely stock with awesome paint still.

[ 04. February 2005, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: kshymkiw83 ]

haha i wanted to.

I just called it in to CPD, and they are going to come take a look at it. I have a feeling since the ignition is busted, the steering colum is ripped out, windows is busted, doors unlocked, and just showing up 3 days ago, the car was either stolen or attempted to be stolen.

We'll see when CPD comes out, so check back in about 6 hours tongue.gif

if it's an abandoned carthat no one claimes i've always wanted a turbo buick :D

*ON EDIT* wait, um, the urbo buick i've always wanted, AND BOUGHT! Was stolen! I better go over there and identify it :D

Well, CPD came

The car was stolen on the 30th over off of Trabue Rd.

They got the owners over here who identified and had the title for the car. the owner was actually a woman, who had bought the car 14 years ago, and is giving it to her son for his 16th B-day. The car sounded like the motor had some damage to the motor or some wiring had been cut, or bad/no gas.

I didn't even get a handshake out of it, which makes me kinda mad. I went out of my way to get the cops out here and make sure no one came back to steal it again...and i don't get a handshake or a thanks. The lady was crying she had her car back, but couldn't say thanks or give me a handshake. Oh well, just hated to see a GN sitting there like that.

Guest Harris92
Hey man, you still did the right thing. Thats total bullshit you didnt even get a thanks. If my car was stolen, I would be thinking of some kind of a reward to give the person, even if I didnt have any money (which seems to be all to often), just as a way to show my appreciation. Even if this lady didnt give you any respect for doing this, you have mine ;)

Originally posted by kshymkiw83:

thanks alot guys

Feels good to know that such an awesome car is back to it's rightful owners.

That kid who gets it, is going to have one hell of a 16th B-day present.

Hell yeah those cars are awesome, uncle had an 86 T-type that has basic upgrades, and was stolen in broad daylight at home just got back from crusing around, came back out car was gone, reported it stolen the cops called back with in 48hrs found the car 3blocks from his house stripped completley just the outter shell, and they spraypainted what was left of the car to cover fingerprints

Originally posted by StreetRacer434:

Hell yeah those cars are awesome, uncle had an 86 T-type that has basic upgrades, and was stolen in broad daylight at home just got back from crusing around, came back out car was gone, reported it stolen the cops called back with in 48hrs found the car 3blocks from his house stripped completley just the outter shell, and they spraypainted what was left of the car to cover fingerprints

Thats messed up. This one was about 3 blocks away from the owner. Damage:

-Right Rear (passenger) Quarter Window and tint

-Steering Colum plastic piece

-Key Tumbler/Ignition

-Radio

Not too bad, i think the thiefs were idiots if they stole the care essentially to take the radio. Maybe they ragged on the car and it died out so they moved it back here. Who knows?

Pics of the stolen car:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/782000-782999/782805_1.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/782000-782999/782805_2.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/782000-782999/782805_3.jpg