NIIIICE 2004 GTO (This is they way GM should have done it!!)

400 HO

Guest Harris92
That thing seems pretty nasty, and I cant decide if I like the wheels or not. For me, they border on being too flashy, but overall that thing is pimp. I would take that thing in a heartbeat. ;)

That guy is a member of another board I moderate.

He is selling it because he misses his 01 Viper RT/10, and is probably buying another.

I can see how you would miss your Viper driving a GTO.....of course you could buy a new GTO MSRP, have all that work done, and still have less into it than an 01 Viper, so it's not exactly a fair comparison.

I like the power, but putting an iron block in that thing? It was a pig before, but now it's really heavy. He's not using forced air or nitrous either, so why make the switch.

It would make a good drag motor, but with a IRS, that's not ideal either.

Oh yea, I agree the wheels suck too. smile.gif

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

That guy is a member of another board I moderate.

He is selling it because he misses his 01 Viper RT/10, and is probably buying another.

I can see how you would miss your Viper driving a GTO.....of course you could buy a new GTO MSRP, have all that work done, and still have less into it than an 01 Viper, so it's not exactly a fair comparison.

maybe he likes being able to go around corners fast instead of just driving in a straight line at 200 mph

GTO = worst way to drop $30k

still, if it were going to be a car that was reserved for the track, then that'd be nice...i just could never justify buying a "performance car" that only could take me in a straight line