No stunting in FL.

Angrish

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EXACTLY, I don't care who you are,or what you ride, you're not running from a properly trained rider on that...

any yoohoo on a bike is outrunning this guyPrius%20Police%20Car.JPG

The car may be slowwww......But you're still not going to outrun their radio or a chopper

Soooooooooooooooo last week.
Got'chu to look...Didn't it?!? :lol:Board's a bit slow today......Plus all my posts seem to keep getting deleted the last few days ;)

Anddddd....I remember the guys talking about this thread on our ride last week, so thought I'd finally check it out :p

Fuse.......Is this what you keep referring to as anecdotal evidence??? :D

Originally Posted by fusion viewpost.gif

Then again when I was working ER XRay in Cali I saw a little girl, 8 years old, who is probably walking with a limp for the rest of her life because some dick on a motorcycle decided to run instead of taking a speeding ticket. How long did the chase last...about 10 secs. He hit them right after he took off pinning it when he saw the lights behind him. That's just one instance I saw come through.

Some of my finest work to date. I would like to thank Fonzie for the inspiration.

Agreed :) And I thank Fonzie as well then ;)

Glad to be of service as your muse! :D

And we've now added ~half dozen posts & a 5th page to this dead thread!