Columbus Mustang/Ford clubs?

Guest vinny5oh

Guest vinny5oh
Whaddup fellas, vinny5oh from stangbangerz.com here. I'm happy to say that StangBangerz will be hosting the Columbus NMRA show-n-shine. I'm looking for some area Mustang or Ford clubs and contact info to relay to the NMRA event coordinator. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

not aware of any central ohio mustang clubs, but quite a few of us have them, go by Joel's98gt your stangbangers and just about any other mustang site, If you find any late model groups around these parts i'm sure a few of us would like to know.

Guest vinny5oh

Thanks guys! And the last I heard, the Mercurys were still a part of the Ford family so they are all very welcome to be a part of this as well.

I'll add Columbus Racing to the list. All I need to know is:

1) person to contact

2) contact phone number

3) mailing address

4) email address

If you like, you can email that info to vinny5oh@stangbangerz.com

Thanks again! Hope to meet some of you there at the show!

Originally posted by vinny5oh:

Thanks guys! And the last I heard, the Mercurys were still a part of the Ford family so they are all very welcome to be a part of this as well.

I'll add Columbus Racing to the list. All I need to know is:

1) person to contact

2) contact phone number

3) mailing address

4) email address

If you like, you can email that info to vinny5oh@stangbangerz.com

Thanks again! Hope to meet some of you there at the show!

Check your email graemlins/nod.gif

Guest vinny5oh
Yup, I'm talking about a car show. The 27th Annual Quarter Master NMRA Ford Expo 2005 September 2-4, 2005 at National Trail Raceway. I'll have more info on class breakdowns later. You can check out the NMRA's site about it. They have very little info about the car show part of it. Or you can bounce on over to our happy little corner of the web at stangbangerz.com and keep up to date about the show. Thanks a ton, hope to meet up with a few of you crackers there! I'm sure I'll see Rob and Don there! Dedpedal reprizint yo! :D