and on the way back from norwalk i get hit on the bike

fricken drivers that dont pay attention! :mad:

just got on 33 from 270 iwas in the left lane and a guy in a civc changes lanes right into me.

i blared on my harn, he even looked at me, but still turn right into me :mad:

he later said hedidnt see me :mad::mad::mad:

right side f my bike got skuffed up.

i had my helmet and leather jacket on, didnt have my gloves on so i got a few scrapes on my hands., nothing bad.

scraped my knee and bruised my elbow.

not sure what the insurance company is goign to do with my bike yet.

Originally posted by StockV6:

Damn, you made it the whole time following me down that shitty shortcut road only to get hit by a civic! Let me know if I can help ya hunt down some parts.

im gonna wait and see what the insurance company does, but i had the urge and stoped and looked at some R1's and zx-10R's. Not being able to run faster then a 10.9 is pissing me off, and them black R1's are looking fine.

now i just got to let somebody i know let me ride one so i can tell if i like um smile.gif

+1 watching you dodge horse poo was funny
wasnt to funny but i like to ride extreme graemlins/lol.gif

anybody else see that blue dodge van on 71 swerve at me purposly, twice?

i got in on it with him on our way back, he was tailgating me something fierce, when i was letting that black ltz lumina merge in ahead of me.

i lite my brake lights, didnt do a break check or anything, then he pulls up beside me starts cussing me out then sweveres at me.

then i make the notion that im going to kick his door in with my foot and he swerves at me again.

realy pissed me off, was goign to trow a pocket full of change at him, but when i got it out of my pocket, he backed off and my temper calmed down

i had no love or luck that day