QS&L 5/11

Crash1647545504

Originally posted by Hoblick:

chris hit my cell up here soon.. i might roll down to lennox and ride to the lube wiht you guys

I just changed phones and haven't moved all my numbers over. PM it to me again. redface.gif

Originally posted by (s)aint ZX:

Ha.

Better yet, don't bother coming out. I don't want to be anywhere near you on the road.

We all still in? smile.gif

I anit done shit on my bike to justify that comment. I've been nothing but s afe rider my shock broke when my fiance got off she hit the hose

Ugh, I hate Ohio.

I actually didn't get doused too bad. Rained at Polaris, but once I got out on 71 it cleared up all the way until Rome-Hilliard Road, where I get off.

It could have been worse. But boy, was it WINDY! :eek:

Guest Crucial Conflict
I got slammed by rain head'n 270, the shit felt like hail at 100mph, ended up stop'n under an overpass for 20min. Ohio blows the big one! Anyone gett'n a Friday meet for Iron Pony together?

I got rained on, too. I didn't get soaked though. As soon as I pulled in the garage, it POURED down..Pissed me off. However, I went to QSL in the cage and had a good time. See you boys at Iron Pony Friday, if no rain. Forecast looks shity for the rest of the week.