funny.....

girlygirl18t

I was in traffic stopped at a red light a few days ago. Because it's getting colder i had on a big hoodie and my helmet.( you really couldn't tell i was a girl) anyway i had forgot my sunglasses so i had kinda closed one eye to watch for on coming traffic b/c the sun was in my eyes. The chick in the suv next to me at the light must have thought i was winking at her so she rolls down the window and said "Hey baby your looking good let me get your number" rofl... "I replied sorry honey your not my type" i have never seen a window go up sooo fast in my life... i was laughing soo hard.

Originally posted by girlygirl18t:

I was in traffic stopped at a red light a few days ago. Because it's getting colder i had on a big hoodie and my helmet.( you really couldn't tell i was a girl) anyway i had forgot my sunglasses so i had kinda closed one eye to watch for on coming traffic b/c the sun was in my eyes. The chick in the suv next to me at the light must have thought i was winking at her so she rolls down the window and said "Hey baby your looking good let me get your number" rofl... "I replied sorry honey your not my type" i have never seen a window go up sooo fast in my life... i was laughing soo hard.

Nothing wrong with some girl on girl action :D That is some funny shit though