wrecked yet again

88lx5oh

well today i was trying to learn my slow 12s.. and about 15 minutes into it.. i got one up perfect was hanging real nice then came backa little to far on me and didnt hear the rear brake in time. tweaked the subframe pretty good, and the tank got injured as well. so now im looking for parts. anyone got a subframe and tank for a 954

Originally posted by Hoblick:

umm y4eah im thinkin the rice paddy doesnt carry anything that up to date

I was just there yesterday with Ben. I talked to the guy for a little bit. I didn't think they carried anything newer either but they had body panels from what looked to be newer bikes hanging from the ceiling. So I asked him what they carried up to and he said anything up to now. They just don't have as much newer stuff because they used to only do old bikes and have a big inventory of that stuff. So it might be worth a try, all it will take is a phone call. I highly doubt they have your frame, but I don't think the tank is out of the question.

Not to sound like a tool, cuz I know NOTHING about stunting other than it's cool as hell to watch. But couldn't you work out new tricks on a Enduro (SP?) type bike, then transfer it to a street bike. I realize that balance points and then like would be totally different. But I have ssen those guys take trail bikes, and ride quarter pipes with them, and do all sorts of shit that a regular street bike could never do. Am I missing the point here or does this at least make some sense?

Originally posted by desperado:

Not to sound like a tool, cuz I know NOTHING about stunting other than it's cool as hell to watch. But couldn't you work out new tricks on a Enduro (SP?) type bike, then transfer it to a street bike. I realize that balance points and then like would be totally different. But I have ssen those guys take trail bikes, and ride quarter pipes with them, and do all sorts of shit that a regular street bike could never do. Am I missing the point here or does this at least make some sense?

it makes sense, but its a totally different game. sport bikes are not as torqy as an enduro bike, and the balance different, and things are a bit rougher ona sport bike to tackle. but i get your point

Guest 420GSXR1000

new subframetime!!!!!!!

or get out the torches and stickwelder smile.gif

dude let me know what night ull be home and ill swing by to give you $$$$ get shirts and disc of videeo

l8rs

Originally posted by desperado:

In my opinion, its easier to wheely a street bike, I raced mx for 5 five yrs, balance point is balance point, i think you can transfer it to a streetbike... its not the same but if you can scrap on a dirt or enduro you can scrap a sport bike all day...and it dont hurt as bad when you wreck it either smile.gif