Selling my 2001 ZX9 anybody looking?

Guest 2fast4carz_zx9r

thats tight.. none of us are bustin any slow shit out.. we have been lacking lately.. especialy with chad being down froma wreck, and me wiht no bike for a few weeks. let me know whats up im down to ride and i lvoe watching people who are better.. so i can learn a few things

yeah i think its going to rain friday. And isnt it king of columbus the friday?? so i think we are S>O>L>... but if it dosent rain lets doit at the spot... and joe i got a new tire today so its on... and i need a fing hole saw to put my cages on...

Guest 2fast4carz_zx9r
Are any of you going to ride tonight? I have not rode in days......I need my fix!!! Matt send me your email address my brother made a video you sould see it. You will like it

Fuck spots this weekend!!! I'm gonna ante up and say lets tear up the streets this weekend. I'm ready to tear shit up, broken collarbones and ribs and all. Lets do this shit. Lets pick a meeting spot and time on saturday...if it rains saturday then we'll change it to sunday....Lets show columbus cops whats really up.