I'm ready

Chad is Dead

Ok so i finally got my jeep sold and now I have some money to live my dream. GET A BIKE! I've been lookin on cycletrader.com but haven't found anything I liked yet so does anyone know where i can find one of the following. cbr f4i, gsxr 600-750, or an r6. i want something fairly new with not a buttload of miles. Anyone know of anything? Thanks and I can't wait to take my first ride alone.

I already found the bike I want. 01 cbr f4i...Furr pm'd you my number. The guy setting up the get together is out of town till tommarow so I won't know what time we're planning on until friday or so. I'll let you know. Oh yea I wentto the bank today to see if I could get approved for a loan for the bike. So I should know 2marrow if I'll hav a bike within the next week.

Guest 1_slow_600
Originally posted by Chad:

I already found the bike I want. 01 cbr f4i...Furr pm'd you my number. The guy setting up the get together is out of town till tommarow so I won't know what time we're planning on until friday or so. I'll let you know. Oh yea I wentto the bank today to see if I could get approved for a loan for the bike. So I should know 2marrow if I'll hav a bike within the next week.

Hell ya man. I just cant wait for the big fitty ride :D

Buy a late model Fuel Injected 600, and dont look back.

Suzuki Gsx-R, Yamaha R6, Honda F4i, or kawasaki 636.

the Gixxer seems to be the most sought after, as It was bike of the year in 01 and 02. But dont let me sway that decision. Soon as i buy another house I'm getting another Gsx-r 1000.

Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi:

Buy a late model Fuel Injected 600, and dont look back.

Suzuki Gsx-R, Yamaha R6, Honda F4i, or kawasaki 636.

the Gixxer seems to be the most sought after, as It was bike of the year in 01 and 02. But dont let me sway that decision. Soon as i buy another house I'm getting another Gsx-r 1000.

Todd has it right for once ;)

Buy any late model FUEL INJECTED!!!! 600 and you'll be happy as a pig in shit. (Sorry Amy, no one wants an F4... ;) )