Hayabusa Nut-Swingers

04r1

I want to race you if you own a busa and I want it on video. Way too many busa dudes think they cant be touched and I would like to race you on a track with video proof. Then I will post this video all over the internet and laugh at you. And I dont want to race your buddies uncle's sisters cousins brother from florida who has a 2 sec busa that will never show up. We will do this the first chance we can get to trails or norwalk. Any takers?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats something i want to see too. i am tired of everyone looking at these things and thinking they are all that. there are so many people out there that want their first bike and go out and buy a busa. half the guys i see on these things i would not think twice about going up against on my 750. most of them cant ride. they are nice bikes though.

I don't know much about Bikes, but my real brother who lives in Gahanna, Oh (not Florida). Just bought a new Kawasaki ZR 1 or something like that? He's been riding for over 20 yrs & I'm looking forward to watching him run her this year at Norwalk & Marion. :D

Originally posted by Kohones:

I don't know much about Bikes, but my real brother who lives in Gahanna, Oh (not Florida). Just bought a new Kawasaki ZR 1 or something like that? He's been riding for over 20 yrs & I'm looking forward to watching him run her this year at Norwalk & Marion. :D

I'm the guy that bought his ZX11. ;)

Andy F.'s brother has a new R1. He races quite a bit. He totaled his R1 last year at mid-ohio, lucky he didn't get hurt. He fliped the bike a few times when he hit some ditch I guess.

Originally posted by Jon:

Andy F.'s brother has a new R1. He races quite a bit. He totaled his R1 last year at mid-ohio, lucky he didn't get hurt. He fliped the bike a few times when he hit some ditch I guess.

Totaled it huh, I played that game last year as well cause if not I would be at the track with ya, to much praise goes into busas. I raced one at Alderman airport, 1/8 mile, he is highly modded, power commander, full exhaust, front fork tied down (not the sanest fucker I know) and I got a horrible launch and he trapped 2 mph faster than I did and mine was absoutly bone stock.

yeah i mean i love the Busa, but the design is 6 years old...I think your 04 R1 would run on a Busa with an equally expierenced rider, they basically have the same rear wheel hp, but the Busa is a 100 lbs fatter...that to me means R1>Busa, turbo busa...thats a different race.. O and how do u like ur R1, im thinking of trading in my 636 maybe in a year or two and getting the all black one, that is one beautiful bike

all bullshit aside, I personally think an R1 would take a busa, espically the 04 and better R1s, they are definatly top end monsters, I can vouch for that.... Rigsby, give em hell on the R1 man, keep the Yamaha ass kickin alive, by the way this is Jamie that was with Fowler on new years at Chris's house....