LSE need performance help

Guest LOCO1

they make a supercharger for it. I think I remember a few other mods also. A friend got one a while back and we looked up all the mods.I'll try to look it up agian. PM me if you need to know what sites to go to. over 400hpr with mods stick in my head, and some body kits.

ok we figured it out, :mad: , He has the lse package which includes bigger wheels, different front facia, fog lamps and other stuff. The motor is a 3.9l 32 value v8 with true dual exhaust 252 ponies. Now we couldnt find any aftermarket parts for it, but we found an exhaust from borla. I think he could go with a 50 shot which would help alot on his car. I must say his car is pretty damn quick and we are thinking that maybe after his 50 posts, #25-19 could be having arace to tend to ;) we'll see. Oh yeah he lives right below me so this is why I am answering for him plus I am trying to help him search for stuff for his car smile.gif

thank you. If ya had given a year I would have known exactly what you were talking about. :D

The size of the exhaust is standard, what you have is a fancy rear facia and neato tips, the LSE is more or less an apearence option. The ford version of the 3.9 V8 hasn't been around long enough, nor been inthe right cars for an aftermarket to develope for it, so you'll be hard pressed to find parts for it. Given the size of the engine and cat "structure", the borla system will do you about jack for flow, but will improve scavenging so you'l pick up a few ponies. I'd suggest finding some one who can tune that computer in the car. Any idea what computer it runs off of?

Oh, the motor was derived from a Jaguar powerplant. See if you can find any similarities, and some tuning and tweaking options may present themselves :D

factory rated:

Acceleration, 0-60 mph, sec 7.2

Standing quarter mile, sec/mph 15.4/91

Top speed, mph 142

doubt you'll make it onto the open comp list...maybe from a roll :D

[ 17 November 2002, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: BlackBird ]

muahah, you weren't looking hard enough tongue.gif :

If one cant afford to straight up buy the Mclarren tuner car, heres some shite I found:

parts available:

Eibach Spring Kit

Borla Exhaust $623

http://www.maxrpm.com exhaust (rumored development)

Blackbird Exhaust ;)

XKR engine / supercharger

aftermarket supercharger, suspension, braking, traction control, ground effects: http://www.specialvehicles.com/ls/

I'll post more as I find it