Best place to buy tires!

R-magic

I need some hookups on some 19's!

255/30/19

265/30/19

285/30/19

295/30/19

If anyone can give me prices that would be great...I've looked around but i need them to match. Same brand for the front and rears.

there arent too many choices at those sizes your best bet would be to go with some Dunlop SP 9's which are about $235 a tire in 285/30 and 255/30

they are decent tires, i have them on the Audi right now.

if i were to get 19" tires though i would go for the Michellin Pilot Sports, they are quite a bit more $350+ and they come in 295/30 but the fronts would have to be another size than what you stated...but i had these on the Viper and they hooked pretty nicely.

btw, i hope these arent for your car graemlins/gay.gifgraemlins/fruit.gifgraemlins/fruit.gifgraemlins/asshole.gif

Guest badmuthrfkr

Michelin Pilot Sports are a no in my book, they get greasy as hell out on the track(road course). Not to mention fellow Supra owners have experienced a lot of wheel hop with these tires and end up with a busted differential.

Go to Discount Tire at Easton, ask for Sam. He should recognize you if you have the RX7 out, just tell him I sent you there. Sam is a very good friend of mine, does all of my tire work.

You could go with:

Pirelli PZero Rosso, but that costs an arm and a leg for those tires in the size you need.

Just go see Sam, tell him what you need, and he'll show you what he can get.

Thanks everyone for the help...I've searched everywhere and called everyone. The hard part was trying to find the same brand tires for the front and the back...I'm very picky with what i put on. I wanted either the SO3's or the P-zero. But i might have to just settle for the dunlop tires. Thanks again!