Alignment Shop?

axoid

Guest 614Streets
Hi , the best alignment shop could be Bee line. All the hot rod/ low rider truck guys go to bee line because they handle lowered applications. Should be in the phone book. Also I have contacts for the monroe at morse an hamilton. - Will

Yeah, Bee Line is pretty good. Our van that we take on long trips was swaying back and forthe really bad, especially when it was weighed down with all of our stuff. We thought it was the rear leaf springs so we went there and they replaced them, didn't help a whole lot. It ended up being the cv joints I think, but it wasn't having the same problems as your typical cv joints going bad. A very good shop would have figured it out or at least tried to. They did a good job on leaf springs, but they didn't fix the problem.

I personally don't care for Bee line...for one they didn't realize I was standing outside and I heard this bad ass Mustang hauling ass down the road....oh, look...it's my mustang...the dude was raping it...I asked them why they think they can test drive customer's car as if they were their own and they claimed it was because I complained of it pulling under acceleration...come on now! and the alignment was worth a shit! :mad: Go to Goodyear and the dealership.

BC

Originally posted by BC:

oh, look...it's my mustang...the dude was raping it.BC

I'd be all over the BBB for that one. That ain't cool in my book. :rolleyes: If they need to test drive it for whatever reason, they should ask you to go along. Assholes... :mad: