Thursday Night Bike Night May 10, 2007

CbrGirl

Bike Night every Thursday starting May 10, 2007 at Light Bar By Campus View Blvd. Onone stunt team will do some demos from 7 to 9.

Light Columbus

(614) 844-4444 | 7520 High Cross Blvd Columbus, OH

Up by 270 and 23.

Sweet, finally a night I can make!! You planning on being there? I'd love to show up and be able to meet some of you guys, 7ish?

Not sure yet but we'll keep you posted!

Whats up everyone, I am new to this website, but I was on the ride last weekend when two riders went down. I hope this thing isnt cursed or anything, but I will be there Thursday night. But (knock on wood) if one of the stunters goes down, I will put my bike up for sale! See You Guys/Girls there!

I skinned myself up pretty bad a few times running on the concrete. In HS we always use to have foot races and ofcourse once in awhile someone will fall and be rashed out. But I don't think anyone gave up running. :dunno: My story is, shit happens, don't change your life trying to work around your fears of doing something you really want to do. We're all going to die, it's inevitable, don't be scared because of OTHERS mishaps. Just relax. :cool:

Yeah, but man, it was just pretty damned scary seeing others take a spill on their bikes right in front of me! I will tell you one thing though, I started to ride without a helmet for about a week prior to those accidents, NO MORE! :wink:

Yeah, but man, it was just pretty damned scary seeing others take a spill on their bikes right in front of me! I will tell you one thing though, I started to ride without a helmet for about a week prior to those accidents, NO MORE! :wink:

Hell no! Youbetter put that helmet on! :beating::D

I've had friends go down in front of me before and watch their HEADS bounce off the ground! Not nice to see, but they were fine, just sore for awhile. They still get out there and rip it up with me. It happens if you push it sometimes. Just try to lowslide and have gear on. :wink:

Hardly have time anymore. bikes a mess anyhow. i have to blow the dust off of it.

hes on the married leash soon!

"Courntey can chromey come out and play today!?" :lol:

So since you're making fun of someone for not riding much, does that mean you fixed your bike and are coming out sometime this year???