Insurance Question????

Chrome

:rant:

So as a few of you know i got married a week ago, and was just calling my insurance company changing from single to married. i changed my truck and it went down $17 a month. i thought ok thats cool. then i changed my bike insurance and it went UP!!!!! what the fuck. they raised it $28 a month. they said on "high performance" bikes there is more of a liability. then he goes on to tell me if i get a harley or other cruiser than it would more than likely be cut in half.

fuck the insurance companies. has anyone else had this happen to them when they got married????????

So as a few of you know i got married a week ago, and was just calling my insurance company changing from single to married. i changed my truck and it went down $17 a month. i thought ok thats cool. then i changed my bike insurance and it went UP!!!!! what the fuck. they raised it $28 a month. they said on "high performance" bikes there is more of a liability. then he goes on to tell me if i get a harley or other cruiser than it would more than likely be cut in half.

fuck the insurance companies. has anyone else had this happen to them when they got married????????

Having a wife costs ya one way or another :) how was the honeymoon?

+1 for State Farm They insured me when I was 20 y.o. on a 600rr, full coverage, for less than $700 a year. I'm paying about $370 for comprehensive on my 600rr now.

i got a car insurance quote from them the other day and they were gonna rappp me. quoted me twice at much for just liability. ill have to get a motorcycle quote tho.

State Farm FTW! They go by CC, they don't care what kind of bike it is. Progressive RAPES people and suck!

I have 100/100 deductibles on my ZX14 and I pay only $26/month for my bike!

I also have car and home insurance and all 3 combined in one montly payment is $111.86!!!

Now tell me why you're not with State Farm?? :dunno:

so i just got off the phone with the lady at state farm and they cut the payment in HALF!!!!! so all i have to say now is that i am a state farm believer and progressive can suck my dick. cancelling that shit today! thanks for the help everyone.

so i just got off the phone with the lady at state farm and they cut the payment in HALF!!!!! so all i have to say now is that i am a state farm believer and progressive can suck my dick. cancelling that shit today! thanks for the help everyone.

Cool, I remember us talking about the insurance rates on our way to the International Motorcycle show in Cleveland last year. Glad they were able to get you taken care of.

Women on sportbikes is like men in sports cars to the insurance companies. Went through the same thing putting Carie on my insurance.