loss in power

Guest silverbullet

Guest silverbullet
i just got my car back..and i was cruising aruond and i noticed what seemed to be a power loss...my clutch is slippin some to..but i was wondering if maybe my mass air flow sensor wasnt working right b/c i herd that those can cause a large power loss..im just not sure how to determine if thats it..or maybe i just need to replace my fuel filter, plugs etc and do a tune up...any ideas? also any recommendations on a new clutch?

The stock clutch is pretty good, if you're not planning on adding a lot of power just replace it with a stocker or the SLP unit. The SLP clutch is just an LT4 pressure plate w/holes drilled in it and a stock disk. Power loss could any of a hundred things, do a tune-up and if that doesn't help you might want to scan it and see if anything is out of whack.

Guest silverbullet
just got it back? from a shop? Maybe they broke something?

well i got half of it repainted cause it got keyed real bad...bastard did 1700 dollars worth of damage...then my battery died..and funds were low..and i was just now able to put one in