need front tire + install

SRTurbo04

alright so i need a new front tire really bad on my my yzf600R... where is the best place to get a tire and how much does it usually take ti install? mabey some one on here do it for a nice case of beer :D ? Mind you im on a tight budget and was waiting for more mula to come in but other things came up so im back to broke so cheapst good tire any recomendations?

any one got a used tire for sale to hold me over for a few months? eeek

If you are still looking, u might try to PM dustinsn3485. He just got a tire changer and is a lot cheaper than any shop around. I will have a used Dunlop 208 120/70/17ZR (about 7k miles) this weekend since Dustin is supposed to put fresh tread on my bike. You can have the tire for free if u pick it up.

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't know if you're still looking for a deal on a tire, if so, here's one. My friend ended up getting a set of shinko's instead of his Pilot powers that were on the bike for about 30 miles(yes only 30!)

Here's the info... Let me know if you're interested.

I am selling a Michelin Pilot Power 2CT Front Tire 120/70ZR/17. I have rode on this tire approx 30 miles (Around town and highway - not track) but i've decided to go with a diffrent tire. I intended on using this tire eventually but now I am in need of some cash. Tire is 99.9% like new and is in perfect condition. $90 and it's yours.