Recommended Body Shop (body kit install)?

Guest DotCom

I just got a body kit for my WRX and I'm looking for a shop that can paint it and put it on for me without over charging me or doing a poor job...

I have a new front and rear bumper and side skirts...

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Will

[ 21. September 2003, 04:52 AM: Message edited by: DotCom ]

Originally posted by stealthmonkey the rally junky:

quatum racing in marysville.

Yea I met Mark up there, he seems cool. He has a nice Evo..... If I can catch up with him I'll definitely try to get a quote...

Thanks for the reply!

Will

hrmm thanks for the infro.. i have a bodykit i need to get put on my tiburon as well... and its nice that its in marysville so i dont have to haul it all the way to columbus

is it quantum racing or quantum painting because there is no quantum racing in the phone book. graemlins/wtf.gif

[ 27. September 2003, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: Tiburon Tuner ]

Originally posted by Tiburon Tuner:

hrmm thanks for the infro.. i have a bodykit i need to get put on my tiburon as well... and its nice that its in marysville so i dont have to haul it all the way to columbus

is it quantum racing or quantum painting because there is no quantum racing in the phone book. graemlins/wtf.gif

Im not sure, but I think Quantum Racing is a WRX shop. At least thats what I gathered from some friends at the spot. If you want, you can try True Performance off of Industrial in Dublin. My friend is a head tech their, they do great work, but Im not to sure how pricy they are.

-Marc