Best Exhaust

P_t0wn

Originally posted by P_T0wn:

I am not getting a turbo...

Too much money / Horse power. :cool:

dude, save money, a turbo kills 2 birds with one stone, intake and exhaust. And whats this "too much horsepower" you speak of? I've never heard of that here. As for brands, none, make your own. The kits available are overpriced and make your car sound more like a motorcycle then a car. Ask around some exhaust shops with a pipe bender, and buy a mellow muffler. Headers, the cheapest you can find, their all just made out of pipe. :D What car do you have? If your not worried about making more power, why do you want an exhaust system?

[ 02 May 2002, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: BlackBird ]

Guest Nbodyraser
no cat and glass packs are always my favorite exhaust stand by!!!!!you should hear my little 151 iron duke,with nocat and 2 inline glasspack its fuckin rude!aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnd it dont sound like a fart in a bath tub!

Hey, I have a Flowmaster Deltaflow Street exauhst on my Civic, (then again I got it because it was cheap, and I had an exauhst leak) So trust me a Flowmaster can fit on any car. And WTF do you mean by too much HP????? I think I'm going to get sick now.

[ 03 May 2002, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: Check out my flux-capacitor ]

This question was posted twice, and at least 50% of the posts in this thread resemble graemlins/bsflag.gif to me. Therefore it is being locked. :D

Wow. I finally get to play moderator. How fun. :cool:

P-town, talk to Corey (orders@midnight-performance.com) and I'm sure he can make an intelligent and cost-effective recommendation for you.