More tools then columb...........

Doug1647545489

Can you replace one of my wheel studs for me. One had the tip broken off and if been like that for a year but I want to get it fixed before autoXing. I would do it myself but I don't know how to take a drum break apart. E-mail if your willing to do it or if someone else can do it and how much you would charge. I'll have the part I just need someone to put it in. thanks abunch.

Yeahdoug@aol.com

btw I got some new springs today. No more 4X4 grand am smile.gif

hey dude whats up, we can try to do this tomorrow, should be easy if its like a valve cover stud, the brake drum cover just comes off. if u wanti can bring my big ass breaker bar also.

no charge....just helpin a brotha out tongue.gif

Thanks berto but I think it would be best if someon who knew exactly what there doing because I can't do it at my house, the car can't be down for more then a couple hours, and I was looking at some schematics and it looks a little more complicated. But your more then welcome to come over and help me with my spring when they get here smile.gif

from what i understand its the same concept as a valve cover stud... and ur drum brakes just drop off(the cover of the brakes) and the stud is right there.

no biggie