The Dyno List is Dead?

Ryoga

Alright, who's sleeping at the wheel. graemlins/wtf.gif I've not even had my first dyno run posted yet much less my second... tongue.gif Looks like Ponyfreak posted his numbers for the lincoln as well that haven't made it up. Someone has to cater to the dyno queens (eerrr kings) damn it! And where the hell are the dancing girls!?!? Errr wait... Wrong speach...

Seriously though, did we just finally give up on the Top 25 Dyno List?

Originally posted by Ficus:

Mark, who runs it, just recently got his computer up and running.

Ah, so it was just his computer that was dead, not the list. What was wrong? Don't guess it matters now if he has it resolved, but in the future maybe I can help out. graemlins/thumb.gif

Welcome back Mark! Wherever you are! :D

Originally posted by Mobile Chassis Dyno:

Looks like CR needs another dyno day. graemlins/thumb.gif

Sounds good too me. Maybe the next one we can have on a less humid day and with even cooler air :D Ooooo and next time I want to borrow that 'Nitrous In a Bag' from Mike and see what kind of difference it makes by cooling down some of that heatsoak. Hell, maybe I should just buy one and be done with it. tongue.gif

When was the last CR dyno anyhow? It's been a while hasn't it?

Originally posted by Hoos¡er Daddy:

Shhh, be quiet!!! :mad: I'm clinging to the bottom of the dyno list... barely holding on.

We could always, errr.... Eliminate, someone from the list. ;) People disappear all the time ya know. graemlins/nutkick.gifgraemlins/trout.gif