Need help installing camshafts

Guest SweeeetSilvia

Guest SweeeetSilvia

Ok I got my new intake/exhaust camshafts today, 272 degrees, both step 2. can anyone help me, or i will pay to install these. i dont have enough money right now to go to passen and get them done.

btw, this is for an sr

Hey silvia, I'm a mechanic but have never messed with SR20's, so I'm basically sayin that I can give some help and what knowledge I know on regular cams, but just want to be there when the installation goes down, so let me know when your going to do this so I can learn smore bout dem nissans smile.gif . Thanks- Brandon

The reason I havent talked to you on AIM is because everytime you've IM'd me I've been at work. tongue.gif I work 3:30pm to midnight. Let me know what your schedule is like, I may have time to do it either saturday or sunday. Later.

Originally posted by bigbabyjesus:

The reason I havent talked to you on AIM is because everytime you've IM'd me I've been at work. tongue.gif I work 3:30pm to midnight. Let me know what your schedule is like, I may have time to do it either saturday or sunday. Later.

check yo pm's please :D