EDIT: Nitrous Kit Accesories

Crash1647545504

Bottle heater, autometer 2 1/6 nitrous guage black face silver rim with -4 4ft braided line, NOS purge system with some extra copper line. i would prefer to sell as a package for $200

2 1/6 A/F guage black face silver rim... $20

[ 06. May 2004, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: Theoretic ]

If 2TurboZ buys the purge kit, heater, etc...I MIGHT be interested in the basic dry kit system with one 10lb. bottle.

How would it work with an LT-1 Corvette with a higher-pressure fuel regulator? smile.gif

2Turboz: i already sold the extra bottle but if you still want the purg, heater, guage, and blanket, i also have extra copper line ill throw in for the purg dose 150 sound fair?

Zeitgeist87: the kit will work on the LT-1, dose 300 sound good?

Why you ask? this money is going twards a down payment for a faster car.

i newver check email sooooo.....

my cell is 614 581-7261, if thats off or isnt working my home is 614 861-6826. just lemme know when and where and ill get you the stuff, just gimme a days notice so i can take it off the car.

hey dont jinks me anthony.... the trany is already broken, so yes it is a good think he owns a shop smile.gif

If you are going to seperate it out, I will go for the nitrous gauge and the AF gauge. I might be able to use the line too for the gauge. THe heater is of no use to me, and I don't need a purge either