how big have QS&L meets been this year?

ross

me and some of the guys in coshocton have been thinking about riding to c-bus sometime for bike night and i was wondering how big of a turnout there has been so far this year. i used to go to truck night with all of my friends from columbus but since i'm rebuilding my truck i haven't been to quaker yet this year.

Make it a Thursday and come to the Lodge Bar for the OR bike night. You'll meet real people who are real riders and not just feel like you're at a costume party. :)

where's lodge bar at?

Make it a Thursday and come to the Lodge Bar for the OR bike night. You'll meet real people who are real riders and not just feel like you're at a costume party. :)

You're killing me Crash, killing me.

:lol:

I like going 2 QSL probably because its close. However the same ride after gets old. Not yet been to the lodge bar. Soon I hope. It almost imposable 2 get out on thursdays. will see. I enjoy riding verses hanging out at a bar all night. exspecially drinking and riding a will not do!

i turn 20 next month...i go to a lot of car shows out of state with friends from columbus. it always sucks cause they want to go out to the bars at night and i have to hang out with "X"s on both hands..haha

Ross, I think you will be fine to go to Lodge Bar, just park in the back with the bikes.

I'm new to the whole 'bike night' thing but QSL and Lodge are completely different. I've enjoyed getting to QSL to see all the different bikes (yes it is huge) and just walk around for awhile. Ford Racing was there last night, too and Mid-Ohio had a little booth set up. Lodge Bar is a little more intimate with mostly Ohio Riders people. I enjoy it because you eat some food, play some cornhole and get to know people better!

I have no idea where Conesville is but check them both out :)