UP DATE! Flagfoolt ball

QueenBee

Yeah!! I havent heard much either, but Chelsea from the Lodge Bar is coming, and shes bringing a few friends too. I've always wanted to go too. Let me know if u guys wanna come still. that'd be awesome.

Aaron

Chelsea told me we were going ice skating on the 29th. :wtf:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QueenBee where are we playing at?!

We are playing at the fields right behind Iron pony. Everyone know where that is. Please arrive no later then 10:30 am. Also if you wish to ride, their will be a ride after that.

I was there at 10:25-29ish and all I saw were some thugs playing basketball (This was at the park behind the pony). I came into the park along the side near Autozone and saw no one........... Was I in the wrong place? On a side note I'm never late for anything so I thought there would be people there when I got there.....:mad:

I was there at 10:25-29ish and all I saw were some thugs playing basketball (This was at the park behind the pony). I came into the park along the side near Autozone and saw no one........... Was I in the wrong place? On a side note I'm never late for anything so I thought there would be people there when I got there.....:mad:

You were in the right place... It's just that no one else was there. ;) I was there at 10:15, and hung out with said "thugs" to ask if anyone had been down here. I then followed that trail down a ways in search another field. You must have driven through at that point.

It was a good time! Look forward to the next game

can i still join in, if i can only come every other sunday?? if so, might want to add +1 for me, prob. bring the bf.

and you forgot to add dustinsn3485

So are you guys in or out? I can place you on the same team everyother weekend. :)