ZEX nitrous kit

SiColin

I have had this kit on my car for a few months and I have only got to use a few times. So reasons for me selling is that I need to save for college and I migth be going a different route then spray. So pretty much my lose is your gain.

ZEX dry kit, comes with the zex purge kit, auto meter nitrous guage, line from guage to bottle, 10 lb bottle thats full, every thing you need to install. I have spent a little over $800 or so on this setup, so I'm willing to let it go for $500obo.

Originally posted by SPEEDRACERLES:

WELL I JUST GOT INTO THE IMPORT SENE AND I WOULD LIKE THAT HOW ABOUT $475.00 AND WINGSWEST REAR WING UNDER $120.00 OK LET ME KNOW.....

What? I can't hear you...I CAN'T HEAR YOU...

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SADfAj4WiTJpmxujKHzE9Bnm0RHEE*9uYzbHWK2sNap!O1jGjRJZyp!yQBQLkguo7u4Fdauq0lrqMXECwhCheBMHkYzJn2jZPjM9hgLasjJFAAAAynJbAg/caps%20lock.jpg?dc=4675447969495249119

i dont quit understand you, are you trying to buy my kit and then sell me a wing? Im lost can some one help me out.

but if your serious about the nitrous kit then yeah i will sell to you.

sorry no bottle heater, comes with purge and guage and line that runs from gauge to bottle.

Awful guy, it did not take time to tell you no, but it does take time to take it off my car, and then find out that you only are willing to pay 250 for it. thats why i was pissed.

• 2 weeks later...