94 TSI AWD for sale

FST94TSI

I'm selling my talon to get a supercharger kit for the Bm. The price is 6,000.00 or trade for a brand new supercharger kit for a 98 bmw 540i. For details on the talon pm me. It ran a best of 11.98 last year and comes with enough spare parts to completely rebuild it if needed later plus performance parts that I have yet to install. I will not part it out.

Originally posted by Ricochet:

If you would have read the post you'd see the 6,000.00 in plain black and white..

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RUTAN TA:

any mods?

Nope, it just takes a really good driver to get a stock 190hp car down the strip in the high 11's :rolleyes: Yes it has mods, and from what I hear (from MadMalibu/Marc) it's in mint condition and for all the extra parts this is considered a steal for anybody who has the money.

Boostedjuice, do you have any pictures of the beast?</font>

listening to everything that comes out or marcs mouth, is like listening to a 12 year old girl in middle school.

The mods are 90bigrods, J.E. pistons, balance shafts out, fully blueprinted block, buschur stage 2 head ported and polished, 1mm oversized titanium valves, hks valve springs, hks cams, ported 2g exhaust mani, and 02 housing, big 16g clipped 10 degrees, rc 550 injectors, supra fuel pump, super afc, greddy turbo timer, greddy profec b boost controller with remote high low button, zex nitrous kit with all accessories,fluidyne radiator, spare galant vr-4 tranny, spare transfer case, spare drive axles, 17" enkei rpm-2 wheels with potenza s0-3's, momo leather steering wheel and shift nob, leather interior, custom front mount ic with 2.5" piping, 3" turbo back exhaust, crushed 1g bov, big brakes with powerslot rotors in front, drilled rotors in rear, hawk pads all 4 corners, spare short shift kit, tubular o2 housing not yet installed, eibach sportline lowering springs, kyb agx adjustable shocks and struts, fuel pump relay rewire, act 2600 clutch, jun lightweight flywheel, new slave and master cylinder, new carrier bearings, new powersteering rack, all emisions removed, egt, boost, and air to fuel gauges, john shepard built tranny with welded center diff, non cruise throttle cable and some more stuff that I can't recall right now.

[ 16. April 2004, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: BOOSTEDJUICE ]